miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2014

TUTORIAL - How to send a townie to university

Emma wanted to go to college. And she also wanted her high school boyfriend to go with her (which makes sense, wouldn't it be sad if she were a young adult while he stays as a teenager forever?).
But he was a townie.
And I don't want townies to become playables at that stage :(



I must admit I love Free Time's feature which allows the player to choose which NPCs will age up with your playables, so best friends and lovers can grow together.
But it does not work for young adults. Pity.

For the sake of sending this guy to university, I learned something new: Townifying my Sims!
And since it's likely I will soon forget about it, I'm writing this short tutorial :D



How to


1. Get a teleporter. I used the teleporter shrub at MTS.

2. Load the game. Send your teenager townie(s) to university and move them into a dorm or house with your other Sims.
They will become now young adults, but also playables.


3. Place the teleporter of your choice in the lot.
With an ex-townie selected, click on the teleporter and choose "Make me a townie". He'll become a townie but will still appear as a member of the household.
Repeat for each townie you're sending to university.

4. Then click on it again and select "Clear off ... All non-residents" (or the name of your Sim).
This will actually remove him from the tab.

And done!
Really really easy :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario