sábado, 5 de abril de 2014

UPLOAD - Amphithéâtre Apartments

Two months ago I uploaded my first apartments building to MTS.
And just today my second one got posted!

It's a very different kind of building, both practically and aesthetically.
I built it thinking about the general structure of a modern amphitheatre, which was obviously modified to suit an apartment building.
 I also wanted a kinda exotic look which would stand out in my neighbourhoods but would not look too weird in a modern world. So. Here it is.



The main distinctive feature of this building is that half of it is devoted to concert rooms, decorated in different styles and offering different musical instruments for the tenants to play.
So, if you Sims love music, this is definetely a great place for them to live in!





The apartments are probably less unique.
Those two which are located in the main floor have 2 bedrooms and are decorated in a classical style, while the two located in the attic are studio apartments and are decorated in a more modern style.

If you want to read more about this building or download it, please check it out at MTS.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario