domingo, 2 de febrero de 2014

Hacks and mods I love

So this is a very personal section, because the packages listed here are not required for a safe or enhanced game, but really improve my personal gameplay and I don't think playing TS2 without them would be the same!
So I'll keep the list here, in case I ever lose them and want to find them again ^-^



  • Shorter lifespan
    There are plenty of lifespan mods out there.
    Most of them are longer than the default ones... but for me even the default ones were slow and boring and easy. So I prefer them shorter and challenging!

  • Faster university education
    Did I say that default lifespan felt too long for me? Then... what shall I say about university?
    I kept that EP uninstalled for a long time, until I found this awesome mod. Now university takes much less and is way easier to sync with my main neighbourhood.

  • No 20k handouts
    20k? Where does all that money comes from? Why does everybody have the same amount when they leave home?
    This mod forces any Sim who moves out to take only a fraction of the household funds, which is more realistic and -more important for me- adds a bit of challenge to the game.

  • Bribe the headmaster
    I guess I don't like much the headmaster scenario.
    And I like more the idea of paying to get the children into a private school. That this mod also requires aspiration points makes it quite interesting, and lately it's the main system my Sims enter into private school.


  • Jealousy check
    Romance Sims like having lots of sexual partners... but they get mad if they find out they are not loyal to them! Why do they care?
    And any regular Sim may develop several sentimental relations thru time, but why should they feel jealous of any of those who are part of their past?
    This mod checks whether Sims are married/engaged/going steady and only trigger jealousy in those cases. To me at least it makes more sense.

  • Rent furnished apartment
    There are gorgeous apartments out there, but when your Sims move in... they're empty!
    You may use a cheat to rent them furnished, or be as lazy as me and use this mod instead.

  • Phone book
    You play a few generations in the same neighbourhood, and it gets a bit unreal: grandparents do not know -at all- their own grandchildren unless they were born in the very same house.
    Get a look at this cool phone book and get their phone number (or anyone else's) so the game consider yourself "acquited" with them. And work a relation as you wish.


  • Wallet token controller
    Give or send money to other Sims, easily, without using any cheats.
    I find it really handy for parents sending some money to their children when they go to the university, or families helping their relatives in financial trouble.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario